Time & Location
Oct 29, 2020, 7:00 PM
Central Texas Pediatric Orthopedics, 1301 Barbara Jordan Blvd, Austin, TX, USA
About the Event
The University of Texas at Austin Dell Medical School is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Texas at Austin Dell Medical School designates this internet live course for a maximum of 2.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
At the conclusion of this activity, the successful participant should be able to:
• Differentiate pediatric fractures from adult fractures
• Discuss the management principles of common pediatric fractures
• Categorize the treatment options for pediatric fractures based on severity, anatomic location, patient
characteristics, and available resources and technologies
• Demonstrate the technical skills necessary for closed, percutaneous, and open management of pediatric fractures
• Collaborate in multi-disciplinary teams to optimize systems-based practices necessary for the care of poly-
traumatized/hospitalized pediatric patients